80% PF940V2 FRAME TEXTURED FOR GLOCK 17/22/34 - POLYMER80
The PF940V2 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940V2 allows Glock® 17, 22 & 34 Allows owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application.
· Compatible with Gen3 Glock® Components. Not Compatible with Gen4
· Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
· High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
· Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
· Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation for a lifetime of use
· Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
· Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
· Includes complete finishing jig
· Jig includes drill bits and end mill, allowing for complete construction
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.The PF940V2 is compatible with Glock® 17/22/34 frame components.
To download the ATF Determination letter that deems the PF940CV2 is NOT a Firearm in it's unfinished state, please click http://www.polymer80.com/media/wysiwyg/porto/LegalDocs/2017-01_PF940C_ATF_Determination_Letter_Approval.pdf
As always we urge you to research your own state and local laws regarding finishing an 80% Receiver and ownership of the compact frame.
80% PF940V2 FRAME TEXTURED FOR GLOCK 17/22/34 - POLY80
THIS IS A NON FFL ITEM AND REQUIRES MACHINING TO FINISH.
FINISHING REQUIRES JIGS AND CERTAIN TOOLS.
80% LOWER | FRAME IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NO RETURNS DUE TO ITS NATURE.